In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents one of Alpha's favorite bicep and tricep workouts. You have to work your tricep to see bicep gains, because triceps make up 2/3 the size of your arms! Also, a superset strings several exercises before taking a rest. Now, go along with Alpha to the gym:
- tricep pushdowns with rope: 10 slow with 2 second pause, 10 fast.
- rotating dumbbell bicep curls: 10 slow with pause, 10 fast
- tricep pushups: 12-20 reps
- hammer curls: 10 slow with 5 fast
- barbell curls: 10 slow, 5 fast
- skull crushers: 12-20 reps
- tricep dips: 10-20 reps