Women may love chest hair, but they aren't so fond of back hair. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses tips about removing back hair along with a tutorial & demonstration.
Back Hair Removal Tips
- If you have any back hair, remove
- Also remove shoulder hair
- Once back and shoulder hair are removed, manage it once a week. Add nose and eye brow hair to the regimen as well.
- Don't ask anyone to shave your back! You can manage your own back hair.
- Choose the best removal option for you whether waxing, electrolysis, laser, or shaving.
Back Hair Removal Options
- Hot waxing - it's fast and leaves you smooth for 3 - 4 weeks. You may get ingrown hairs, bumps, and pimples.
- Electrolysis - each follicle gets probed. You have to continue to go since a lot of hair will grow back. It's painful and expense.
- Laser - zaps larger area and generally does a good job. It's expensive but won't eliminate hair all together.
- Back hair removal tool - baKblade is the one and only tool you need.
baKblade Demonstration with Kenny
The baKblade is essentially a back scratcher with blades - so simple! It's the best back shaver on the market! You can use it wet or dry, which is great! The guard prevents you from cutting yourself. You can do it yourself, and the wide mouth blade makes it even more incredible. Alpha demonstrates on Kenny. Don't just take Alpha's word for it - READ THE REVIEWS!
Now there's a new prototype, the baKblade 2.0 which features fancy details and is ergonomically appropriate. baKblade has a Kickstart campaign for this 2.0 version with all of the add-ons and upgrades. Alpha believes in this product 100%! Grab a 2.0 for yourself!