Beard Support email@example.com
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents Eric Bandholdz with Beardbrand. He was also on Shark Tank and attended StyleCon.
Check out Eric's YouTube for beard pandemonium! Beardbrand is a men's grooming company that focuses on beard care. Eric has done an incredible job with branding and social media. He has a whole legion of bearded studs. 'Urban beardsmen' describes Eric and his followers who don't fit the biker, rockers, lumberjacks, or hippie scenes.
Having a beard takes love and nurturing. To have a great one takes some products. Alpha and Eric present a beard maintenance 101 session which features Beardbrand products:
Big Beard 101
- To grow a beard, recognize that your beard hair is different than your head hair. The skin is also different. You need to use products formulated for your beard.
- The beard oil is recommended to soften up the beard. It comes in many fragrances. Tree Ranger is the #1 seller.
- Other essential beard grooming tools are the beard wash and softener, specifically Tea Tree wash and softener.
- The Beardbrand cellulous acetate comb is needed for snag-free de-tangling, and the boar's bristle brush is for finishing and smoothing.
- You can train your beard to cover patches, and you can stimulate & encourage growth by brushing.
- Mustache comb and wax are discussed.