Beardbrand's Alpha M. Special Kit | Tree Ranger wash, softener, utility balm, oil, mustache wax, comb
Alpha used to be mesmerized by George Michael - no one will ever rock the designer stubble like him! But. he always felt 'weird' about his beard because he always thought it would look horrible if he grew it in. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about meeting Eric Bandholz and how he's gotten to know him. His products are the best, and he has set himself.
Beard Growing Tips
- Let your facial hair grow unobstructed for 1-month
- Focus on your diet - eat healthy (Omega 3, 6, 9 and take vitamins)
- Wash and condition your beard - twice a week, use beard wash. Once clean, condition for soft, silky, and supple
- Utilizing a high quality beard oil once a day
- Train your beard - even though you have patchy and thin areas, you can train your hair to cover the spots by brushing your hair the direction you want it to grow. Take your beard shorter if you have significant thin spots. You can also trim the stray hairs that are high on your cheek to make your beard look thicker.
- Let it keep growing - if you have grown it past 4 weeks, you are past the point of no return. Chicks dig beards!