Alpha's goal is to help you have the most amazing hair possible. But in order to do that, you have to stop doing a few things! In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents five things that sabotage your hair.
- Keeping it when you should be getting rid of it
- Not doing something to your gray if you are bothered by it - Control GX gradually reduces your gray for a natural look from shampoo to shampoo. Between 2 to 4 weeks, you should be happy with the reduction in gray. Once you're happy, use the shampoo 2 - 3 times a week to maintain. No shade selection is necessary as it's a universal shade, and it's best for light brown to black hair.
- Using too much heat - super high heat is damaging to your hair even with a hair protectant
- Wrong hair product for your desired hairstyle - ask your hairstylist for product recommendations
- Too much touching - hands are dirty and grimy
** BONUS ** keeping a hairstyle way past it's prime