Who works hard for their money? We all do! That's why it's frustrating to buy a brand and find out the quality sucks! Case in point? Alpha's Hugo Boss tux. In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about the flip-side when the brand exceeds expectation with price and quality!
High Quality Brand with Low Price
- Johnson Murphy - quality sneakers to dress shoes that are always affordable
- Adidas - casual footwear that features craftsmanship, material, quality, construction with a price that crushes Nike
- Levi's - denim all day long!
- Alternative Apparel - this company rises to the top in the realm of Uniqlo, American Apparel, H&M, and Forever 21. Their fabrics and construction are better and last longer.
- Tani USA - their underwear is a different level. The fabric is the softest you'll ever experience. Once you try them, you will understand. They range from SilkCut to LuxLine with varying colors and styles. They are sexy and you will never find a high quality underwear brand at a better price.
- J. Crew Outlet - great quality as an outlet
- Suitsupply - compared to the mall and high end suit stores is better - the fabric, cut, styling, functionality better AND a more affordable price
- Sieko - high end brand that is affordable (all price levels)
- Ray Ban - are just as good as Tom Ford and Tom Brown
- Tiege Hanley - uncomplicated skincare for men