10 Expensive Things WORTH the MONEY!
Certain items Alpha will not spend a lot of money on — such as tee shirts and pens. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says there ARE some items he definitely will spend a lot of money on. Here are his top ten:
Pricey But Worth Every Penny!
1. High quality pair of shoes — if you have the choice to go low end or high end, reach for the most expensive pair of shoes, boots, sneakers, or slippers you can afford.
2. Perfect pair of jeans — they should fit and feel super comfortable
3. Custom accessories — anything from cuff links to tie bars to rings
4. A watch you love — whether $100s or #1000s, you should look down and love it.
5. Leather jacket — whatever you pay, you feel like the freakin’ man
- Leather Jacket: https://bit.ly/2OYC4x8
6. Great pair of shades —
- ENEMY Shades https://enemy.com | use code WORTHIT for 20% off
7. Athleisure and athletic wear — whether Public Rec, Rhone, or Lululemon, they fit better, feel better, and last longer
8. Incredible fragrance — whether $20 at Walmart or $300+ for Creed Aventus, if you spray it on and you’re more confident, it’s done its job. Alpha paid for Creed Aventus and can’t believe he did. So, he created REBEL which is inspired by Creed Aventus
- REBEL Cologne: https://peteandpedro.com/products/rebel-cologne
9. Custom suit or custom white dress shirt — nothing better than slipping on an item that was built specifically for you whether from Tailor Store or Indochino (which are both cheaper than off-the-rack).
10. Your smile — regardless of what you spend to get a smile that you’re proud of, it’s absolutely worth it
Alpha’s Shades Are SEXY!
There is no better accessory for dudes than a sexy-ass pair of sunglasses. That is one reason why Alpha started ENEMY — ever since he was a kid he’s loved sunglasses. When he started making a little more money, he started buying higher-end sunglasses like Tom Ford. He didn’t like the price, however. He didn’t want to spend $300-$600 a pair — so enter ENEMY which offers custom designs that are not mass produced. Each pair is carefully designed to the very last centimeter — Zeiss lenses, handmade Italian acetate, and spring hinges for a secure but comfortable fit. Alpha offers free ENEMY shipping and returns too. Use his discount code grab yourself a pair or two: use code WORTHIT for 20% off at https://enemy.com