Everyone is perfect when they first start dating. Everyone is on their best behavior, he’s a gentleman, and he’s thinking about planning the next date. He thinks everything is perfect and hopes it will never end. Well, unfortunately, it always ends because a relationship evolves. Great relationships take hard work. Today I am presenting some of the biggest relationship mistakes that cause a woman to lose interest in you.
Why your relationship is fading
- Taking too long to commit — a lot of guys are scared of commitment and missing out on something better. Don’t string her along.
- Kissing her ass — she may first think it’s awesome, but it will become boring to her and she won’t appreciate it anymore. Then she’ll look for a challenge.
- Taking her for granted — you never tell her that you think she’s spicy or amazing. You stop making her feel appreciated and special. She may look elsewhere.
- Not being a ‘man’ — she’ll get tired of taking care of a boy. She doesn’t want to constantly have to mother.
- Being bad in bed — which includes zero foreplay, taking things too fast, and not lasting long enough. To last longer, try Roman’s Swipes
- Being a loser in a career/job — you don’t have to make a ton of money, but you need to be financially stable.
- Not connecting emotionally — she wants you to be vulnerable and to understand you. Stop shielding yourself and open up.
- Not trusting you — if she finds that you’re lying or sneaking around, this is a recipe for disaster.
- Being boring — you need to continue to plan things (like dinner dates) and take initiative.
- Letting yourself go — take care of yourself physically.
- Drinking too much — or smoking too much weed. Occasionally is okay, but don’t do it all the time.