10 Rules for Wearing a Tank Top … And NOT Looking Like a FOOL!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how to wear a tank top properly. It’s a kind of tricky piece to pull off tastefully.
- It’s all about the fit – not too big or too loose. It should be snug across the chest and opening through the body. The length should be the same as other untucked shirt, middle of the crotch.
- Never tuck in a tank top
- Basic is better. Color, you can play with. but you can never go wrong with the basics (white,gray, black).
- There is no such thing as a ‘dress tank top’
- No peeky nipples – keep ’em covered
- Mandatory manscaping – shoulders and back hair manscaped and manage chest hair (trim and take some bulk out of it). No white-caked deodorant in arm pit hair (use spray or clear stick)
- No string tank tops (super douchey)
- Wife beater make you look like a ‘guido’ – they are undershirt that are super tight and long (unflattering)
- Never wear one on a date and when you are trying to impress someone. You are okay at the pool, the gym, beach, and very hot outside.
- Hit the gym!