10 Things EVERY GUY Should Have by Age 30!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over 10 things you should have by age 30.
We have one shot at this life, and we don’t get a second at-bat. We don’t get a do-over — one shot how you choose to live it. How you choose to play it, it’s up to you. But my hope & goal for you is to kick as much ass as possible, to love yourself, to be happy & healthy, and to be confident. If you can do those, it’s game over — you win! Happiness is the hard to attain and something most people search for — unfortunately a lot of people never find it. But I have a feeling (I KNOW) you’re gonna find it!
By Age 30, You Should Have…
- Self respect — having self respect when you are younger is easier said than done. You need to respect yourself for others to respect you. Don’t do self-destructive things! They will come back and bite you in the ass.
- A goal and direction that you’re striving for.
- A failure — if you haven’t failed in your 20s, you haven’t pushed yourself and tried. Failure builds strength, character, drive, and motivation — plus it makes success that much sweeter. Failing sucks, but when you pick yourself up and not let your failures define you, you’ll kick ass.
- A ‘Personal Value Proposition’ — What makes you unique? What makes you special? What can you do better than other people? What makes you tick? What makes you amazing? Identify each and embrace them.
- Friends that have your back and get rid of toxic people in your life — surround yourself with positivity and love.
- Honesty with yourself — be introspective and understand your attributes & flaws.
- A sense of style — your style will evolve but stop following trends and all your boys. Tee shirts that fit well, slim fit denim, leather jacket, denim jacket, boots, sneakers, and a badass pair of shades.
- Knowing what makes YOU happy — life is too short to be doing something that makes you miserable.
- A workout plan — it will change everything about you and will help you withstand crappy situations.
- Dignity — be worthy of honor and respect.
Your Sense of Style
If you’re looking to upgrade your style, check out ENEMY for premium shades under $100. Alpha custom developed ENEMY shades with super premium quality features: Zeiss lenses, Mazzucchelli acetate, and spring hinges. He didn’t just stamp a logo on factory shades! He also put his own spin on the classic shade styles that are so popular: ENEMY 01 aka Wayfarer style, ENEMY 02 aka Clubmaster style, and ENEMY 03 aka Aviator style. Also, ENEMY XL 01 & 02 are in the works for those of you who have a bigger noggin! Other new styles are coming too! ENEMY crushed it with every single detail custom designed by Alpha. Visit ENEMY Eyewear and use code MUSTHAVE10 for 10% off!