GET READY FAST! | The 3-Minute Morning Routine
When time is of the essence but you have a well-groomed reputation to uphold, Alpha has you covered. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is giving you a routine that gets you ready FAST! First, plan your outfit the night before. In the morning you’re rushed, but at night, you can spend more time picking and planning.
Your morning plan when time is of the essence
- Deal with your bedhead with either a washcloth or use sea salt prestyler like Pete & Pedro SALT
- Spend 3-seconds on your ears with a Q-Tip
- Wash your face, beard, and neck — but before rinsing, go to the next step.
- Shave with the face wash as your shave cream — after you’re finished shaving, rinse off the soap.
- Moisturize your face, beard, and neck — try the Tiege Hanley Starter System which has a quality face wash and moisturizer with an SPF for only $15. Plus, you’ll also get a free lip balm. You can add to and customize this starter box with other Tiege Hanley products.
- Style your hair — if you used the sea salt prestyler in #1, it’s had a chance to dry a bit. Use a bit of Pete & Pedro Putty after emulsifying. Comb into a simple side part with which every guy looks good. You can always break it up later in the day.
- Brush your teeth — do the best you can in the allotted time.
- Smell amazing! — hit yourself up with a few squirts of Pete & Pedro’s REBEL and then take it with you in the travel sprayer.
- Apply an SPF lip balm to your lips — keep them moisturized and protected.