5 Awesome Watches Under $50 | Inexpensive Men's Wristwatches
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about how he loves watches. But you don’t have to spend a ton to get a great piece. Aaron’s favorite is the Timex Weekender. Tristano from The Urban Gentry is back talking about top five watches under $50.
- Casio F-91W – it’s a true iconic watch for less than $10. For more information: Casio Evolution – The 90s Iconic F-91W Meets It’s 2015 Descendent – Pro-trek ABC Watch PRW-3100T
- Vintage Seiko – search on eBay, from 1970s and 1980s, built to last with robust automatic movements,
- Swatch – Swiss made, amazing variety of colors & designs, innovative quartz that are a fun way to add flair & pizazz to your collection. You can mix-and-match like the architect Sir Richard Rodgers. GB743 is Tristano’s favorite.
- Vintage Timex – search on eBay for outstanding deals, smaller in size, classic mid-century pieces that are elegant & tasteful, it will always look good. A lot were made in Germany & USA and were built to last. You can get a Timex Expedition on Amazon if you want brand-new.
- Casio MDV-106 Diver – classic diver aesthetic, quartz piece, quirky characteristics that set it apart. It’s a bit large.