The other day I got an email from one of our friends who sent me a picture and asked if he is ‘ugly.’ He was not ugly; however, his question got me thinking and inspired this video. We as men can take some steps in order to look better and more attractive when we actually feel the complete opposite. So with that, here are some reasons why men can feel ‘ugly’ and how to fix the situation.
Please note if you’re a smoker (tobacco or weed), stop as soon as possible because smoking is a death punch in the throat to your looks. Your teeth will become stained & nasty, your facial skin will prematurely age, your eyes will be affected negatively, and you increase your chances of getting cancers and erectile dysfunction as well.
Why guys can feel unattractive + remedies
- Weak jaw or chin – a lot of us were not born with chiseled, Greek godlike jaws. Facial hair is one of the quickest and easiest things that you can do to help strengthen a weak jaw and give your face more balance and angularity. When growing a beard, don’t shave it incorrectly. Check out my demonstration.
- Chubby cheeks – if you want a strong and structured sexy face, reduce the amount of subcutaneous water being retained by increasing the amount of water you’re consuming to 1 gallon per day. Also, reduce the amount of junk food you’re eating, which includes those high in refined sugars, sulfates, and salt. Even losing 10 lbs will almost instantly make a difference in the fullness of your face.
- Messed up skin – issues such as an oily complexion, blemishes, blackheads, dry skin, crow’s feet, and dark circles under your eyes do not send the right message a lot of times. One of the quickest and easiest steps is starting to take care of it. Tiege Hanley makes skin care easy, affordable, and uncomplicated by giving you all the essentials for washing, exfoliating, and moisturizing.
- Issues with teeth – if you can improve your smile, you feel more confident. You can invest in Invisalign, get veneers, or even whiten the teeth that you have. If you need to get a second job and save a bit of money, it is worth it.
- Hair challenges – if you’re losing your hair, go see Bosley for a solution. Don’t wait to deal with it because the sooner that you can stop it, the sooner you can fix it. If you’re losing your hair, taking your hair super short will make you look sexier. Also, growing a beard can help balance your face if you have a receding hairline. Frames (eye-wear) can also be an accessory to add interest, detail, and dimension to your face while drawing the eye down.
- Eye problems – your eyes can make you look old, unattractive, sick, and interested. Grab an eye cream from Tiege Hanley because the stuff is literally amazing. Use it twice a day to experience game-changing differences in the attractiveness of your eyes. Also, use Visine when your eyes are bloodshot.