6 Things That Make Men Look PATHETIC!
“Unfu*k Yourself” by Gary John Bishop | Audible.com/alpham or text ALPHAM to 500-500 for free 3-day trial membership
Alpha’s blowing ZERO smoke up your butt. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ has noticed an increasing trend of people acting weak and pathetic. You will never kick ass in life if you’re walking around like a puss.
Do NOT look WEAK & WORTHLESS!
- Not being able to handle the truth or constructive criticism — we all have issues we need to work on, and if someone points one of yours out to you, look at their intent of this feedback. Is it constructive or destructive? If it’s destructive, get them out of your life. If it’s constructive, take action.
- Not being able to stand up for yourself or not being able to say ‘no’ — we teach people how to treat us. Gary John Bishop’s book “Unfu*k Yourself” changed Alpha’s life with the theme that we are a result of what we are willing to tolerate. Alpha was tired of tolerating not standing up for himself, and this was the point he changed.
- Having a victim mindset — it’s your responsibility for where you are in life. If you want to change, you have the ability to make that change. The author Bishop of “Unfu*k Yourself” also says you are not your thoughts; you are your actions. You are responsible for getting yourself to where you need to go.
- Not taking the hint from friends or spicy senoritas — if you are investing into a relationship and you’re not getting anything back, get out. People in your life need to find you valuable, and if they don’t, be able to read the writing on the wall.
- Talking crap about people behind their backs — you have better things to do than to talk trash. Drama seems to have become a sport, but it brings no value into this world. Worry about YOU because there’s no value in feeding into the gossip.
- Getting overly emotional or sensitive about things — the cancel culture in this world is unbelievable. But if you let other people’s actions get you upset, stop and instead suck it up! Worry about what you can control and focus on yourself. Until you stop worrying about things out of your control, you will not be the alpha male success.