Do This EVERY DAY to be a WINNER!
It’s brick wall time! Alpha’s serious! He’s serious about you being more successful. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says success means something different to everyone — but if you do these things, you will be more successful. You have one shot in life — swing the bat! Be strong and brave enough to swing — when you connect, it will be a homerun!
The 30-Day Commitment to Success
- Figure out your WHY and your WHAT — don’t worry about other people. The time is now to grab yourself by the balls and decide what success means to you TODAY. What area in your life do you want to be more successful? And why?
- Write it down — write down three priorities (in order) for each day. These three things will move you to success. If you didn’t one of them, move it to the next day.
- Stop procrastinating — how much mental bandwidth do you waste putting things off until tomorrow? You will get some much more accomplished if you stop procrastinating. Free up emotional bandwidth — Alpha gives his story about stopping his focus on money.
- Develop your productivity system — take this Skillshare class “Productivity Masterclass: Create a Custom System That Works” which is totally FREE with the premium Skillshare 2-month offer. It’s the greatest online learning platform, and they have classes ranging from photography, design, marketing, writing, entrepreneurship, and productivity. It’s a new year — make 2020 year the best year! Join this creative group of people and learn from their experiences.
- Limit your social media — we waste so much time scrolling. Chill on how much you are consuming — you won’t be missing out on anything. Allow yourself 5-minutes twice a day, period.
- Visualize yourself being successful — it’s a free tool and easy to do. When you were a kid, you visualized and dreamed. Life then smacked you in a face. Visualize that person who you want to be. Stop living for other people!
- If you fall down, pick your ass back up and get to work! The only way you won’t be success is if you stop trying. If you commit yourself, you will be step-by-step closer to realizing your full potential.