I talk a lot about confidence. It’s a general term, but self-esteem is the foundation of confidence. Self-esteem is self-worth, self-respect, and pride in who you are. If you don’t have high self-esteem, you can’t be confident in yourself. In this video, I am going to build and boost your self-esteem so your confidence will skyrocket.
STOP These Self-Esteem Annihilators
- Stop picking yourself apart — we are often our own worst critic because we spend so much time analyzing ourselves. Stop!
- Stop comparing yourself to others — get yourself off of social media to help yourself feel better about yourself. You are only competing with yourself and the man you were yesterday.
- Stop making bad decisions — start doing the right thing. By making the right decisions, you will feel better about yourself. Get it in check!
- Stop ignoring your handsome face — start taking care of your skin. This will make you feel better about yourself simply because you will look better.
- Stop eating like sh*t and not taking care of your body — the #1 thing you can do to feel better about yourself is to exercise whether in the gym, at your home, or outside. You need to do something good for your body every day, which includes your diet. Make the right decisions.
- Stop staying in relationships with toxic people — no matter the relationship, it’s critical to eliminate or limit exposure to toxic people. Don’t perpetuate the environment of toxicity. Surround yourself with people who are your champion and make you feel better.
- Stop setting unrealistic expectations for yourself — set goals (they are important) but make sure they are attainable & realistic. Once you achieve a goal, readjust and create a new goal. If you fail, that’s okay because you can adjust and move forward. Failing will happen, so don’t be afraid to fail.
Get started today! Try Level 1, 2, or 3 and get a FREE 3-pack lip balms for a limited time: https://tiege.com/selfesteem