7 Things Men Should NEVER Do in the Morning!
Athletic Greens | get the Immunity Bundle = free 1-year supply of vitamin D + free travel packs with purchase
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says the way your day starts dictates how your day unfolds. You can dominate your day even more with these NEVER DO tips. You will be productive, successful, and feeling amazing every single day with this plan.
Do NOT start your day this way —
- Hitting the snooze — you agree to less time doing essential things when you have the habit of hitting the snooze. Put the alarm out of reach.
- Surfing social media first in the morning — it will kill your ability to focus! It wastes time too. You probably looked before bed — so when you wake, nothing much has changed. You haven’t missed anything.
- Forgeting to drink your greens — Alpha doesn’t go to Starbucks in the morning anymore. He brews his coffee and then has his ‘nutritional insurance program’. The perfect diet doesn’t exist, and your daily needs change — that’s why Alpha loves Athletic Greens. It’s filled whole-food sources, what you need nutritionally, and is easy to absorb. Fill in your nutritional gaps.
- Getting right to work — the morning time is for YOU (mentally, physically, spiritually). Don’t dive straight into work. You can get that email that punches you in the face, stresses you out, and can eff-up your day.
- Failing to plan your day — you will be more productive with task lists, detailing what you will accomplish for the rest of the day. You won’t finish the task list daily — just move those items to the next day. Don’t wing your day, or you will fail.
- Not working out — if you push your exercise to later in the day, exercise gets neglected because life happens. Morning time is the time to take care of yourself mentally, physically, and spiritually. Get up an hour earlier and get your exercise done — don’t make excuses to do it later because you won’t.
- Consuming a breakfast high in carbs — what you eat first thing in the morning will affect how you feel later in the day. Carbs will cause you to crash. Reduce carbs and replace them with protein + fat choices. Also, breakfast carbs will make you crave more carbs, which you make crash again.