99% of Women Notice THIS First About Men!
Alpha stumbled on an amazing article which interviewed 42 women about what they notice first about a man. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie , and ENEMY found ten points that Alpha found very valuable to learn & understand.
Sexy Senoritas Swiftly Spot These 10-Points About Y-O-U
- His overall looks and how he’s put himself together — for example, decent clothes that fit properly
- What his hairstyle looks like — he looks like he spent time on his hair
- A guy’s laugh is everything — women want dudes who make them laugh
- Eyebrows need to be groomed and under control — they are front and center on your face!
- His skin should have great skin — take care of your skin to prevent oily & greasy skin, blackheads, blemishes, and blackheads
- He should smell amazing
- His nails shouldn’t be bitten and chewed-up — same goes for the cuticles
- His car should be clean — trash is nonsense!
- A guy with nice feet is a sign he’s a clean person
- A guy’s smile is noticed first even if he has a ‘terrible’ body — it indicates your friendly, approachable, likable, and engaging
Ladies LOVE a Dude Who Smells Great!
No better bang for your buck, Scentbird is a monthly subscription service where each month they’re going to send you .27 ounces of fragrance (about 127 squirts). You’ll receive a metal carrying case when you join — and inside will be your 1st cologne that you pick. They’ll send you a new cologne that you selected each month. Build-up a collection to explore and experiment with different fragrances as wearing the same cologne day after day, year after year gets boring!
Alpha’s favorites include One by Dolce & Gabanna. He also recently tried Maritime Journey by Tommy Bahama which lived up to its hype and his wife loved too. For less than $15 per month, you can build a collection, experiment, and smell amazing without risking a ton of cash on a big bottle. Use the link + discount code for 30% off your first fragrance: Scentbird | ALPHAM30