I Tried Weird TikTok Style Hacks … So You DON’T Have To!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he was on TikTok and realized two things: (1) he’s too old for TikTok and (2) some interesting & weird as hell style hacks are on TikTok. He went deep into the rabbit hole — and he tried some so you don’t have to.
Which work? Which don’t?
1. Turn regular tube socks into no-show socks — Alpha scores this one a big ‘zero’.
2. Handle jeans that are too long — with the hack, your crotch looks like a hot mess. Instead, just buy a belt — preferably a no hole belt from Anson that works on a track system and where belt straps are mix-and-matched with buckles. Since Alpha found Anson, he wears nothing else.
3. Adjust jeans that are too snug — add an Anson Belt, and the rubber-band is perfectly covered-up until you can buy new jeans.
4. Use a special fold to keep pants from sliding off the hanger — this one definitely works. Add a rubberized hanger for even more grip.
5. Roll your jeans — Alpha shows you how to roll jeans correctly!