6 THINGS I WISH I DID SOONER!
Click Audible or text ‘alpham’ to 500-500 to start listening with a free 30-day trial. Choose 1 audiobook + unlimited access to each month’s selection of Audible Originals absolutely free.
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he has to learn the hard way. He doesn’t learn from other people’s mistakes — he has to experience it himself.
Learn from these lessons and be happier, healthier, & more awesome!
1. Believing in yourself — you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Let go of your insecurities.
2. Standing up for yourself — don’t let people push you around and treat you poorly. Live your life for yourself. Remove yourself from those people and/or go to therapy.
3. Embracing adversity and challenges — they give your life meaning. Mark Manson’s “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” talks about this concept much better. It’s an incredible book. Click Audible or text ‘alpham’ to 500-500 to start listening with a free 30-day trial.
4. Embracing situations that scare you — it could be that spicy senorita or technology. Whatever ‘it’ is, the worst thing that can happen is you fail.
5. Taking your health for granted — just because you ‘look’ good doesn’t necessarily mean you’re healthy.
6. Connecting with friends and family — they will be in your life until they’re not, which can come rather unexpectedly.