7 Affordable Men's Clothing Brands | Style That Won't Break the Bank
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro calls out 7 affordable style options for men that are worth your hard earned money. Sign up for mailing lists if you like a specific brand as you will receive coupons!
- The Tie Bar – $10 pocket squares and $19 ties and bow ties. The options are mind blowing with a zillion combinations and options. Alpha doesn’t understand sending a lot of cash on ties, and he saves his cash!
- The GAP – great for staples and is Alpha’s personal pick and go-to place. It works for all ages. It’s a poor man’s J. Crew. All of Alpha’s jeans are from The GAP at around $59.
- Macy’s American Rag – they make a good selection of affordable options and the quality is *good enough*
- H&M and Forever 21 – the quality is terrible (it gets rough real fast) so it’ll last a few months to a year
- Cole Haan – for the $100 – $200 range, the quality, style, comfort is check check check! Also Johnson Murphy is another great option. You need to balance quality with affordability.
- Zappos.com – for the odd shoe sizes and widths, this site has pretty much anything!
- JC Penney – Alpha used to be skeptical but after Alpha M. Project, he is not skeptical anymore.