7 Grooming Tricks You Should STEAL to Look BETTER!
CLICK HERE to grab “The Complete Guide to Hair Restoration” + $250* Bosley Gift Card toward a Bosley procedure
Alpha would be pissed if you stole his car or girl, but in this case, he’ll be happy if you steal these grooming tricks to look better. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is giving you grooming tricks to steal so you can steal the heart of your sexy senorita.
Steal the Heart of Your Sexy Senorita by Stealing These Tricks!
- Seamlessly fade and blend your beard into your temples — you need a grooming tool with micro-adjustments then leave the longest at the chin and gradually fade upward. Start with 7 mm all over your entire beard and then start clicking downward as Alpha demonstrates.
- Don’t allow your mustache to down over your lips — once a week, give your mustache a trim then smile to test.
- Baby powder your hair when caught between shampoos — your hair will look less greasy and oily by using a small amount. It will also add volume for thinner hair by stopping oils from weighting the hair down.
- Make thinning hair look thicker with a short hairstyle — hair will look denser. Remember, no comb-overs ever!
- Keep your nose clean of blackheads — this includes your upper cheeks and forehead. You can use the Biore strips for all of these areas. Refer to Alpha’s demonstration.
- Fix your oily face — use oil absorbing sheets or napkins. Don’t touch your face with your hands.
- Remove ear & nose fuzz with a nose hair grooming tool (Remington) — also detail your mustache with the same tool
Not Ready to Rock the Bald & Beautiful Hairstyle?
Not ready to rock a bald and beautiful look? Make an appointment with Bosley. If you have any stage of hair loss, they have help for you — and the sooner you start, the better. Whether you’ve lost your hair, you’re losing your hair, or you’re worried about losing your hair in the future, you should grab the free guide with the $250 dollar Bosley gift card. Sit down with one of their incredible counselors and talk about your hair loss, history, options, and pricing. If you use a service, that $250 gift card can be applied. Bosley offers a ton of different treatment options — even new like badass technology like the low-level laser therapy. Click here for Bosley’s free guide and gift card.