Alpha M. vs GIRLFRIEND | Episode 2 Yesica
If you live or can get to the Atlanta Georgia area (YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAVEL + TRANSPORTATION) and your girlfriend thinks she has what it takes to take down alpha m. on a shopping style channel:
make a 1-min video of you & your spicy senorita introducing yourselves including (1) where you live, (2) how long you have been dating, and (3)why she is going to kick my butt!
send an email with unlisted video LINK to [email protected]
include your (1) name, (2) age and (3) phone number
filming dates TBD
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ introduces episode two of Alpha M. vs GIRLFRIENDS. In this episode Cameron and his girlfriend Yesica from Douglasville, GA. She’s been his stylist for the last 2 1/2 years.
Inside the box are a pair of super sexy ENEMY shades that will be integrated into the outfit of choice as well as $500 with which to shop for the entire look. Alpha plans to destroy Yesica. Check out their shopping excursions go different directions (and Cameron’s behind-the-scenes commentary) although both had to follow these rules:
- The time limit is an hour & 1/2 if you choose to go first; an hour + pre-shopping if you go second. Yesica chooses to go second.
- The style options are casual cool, professional, or bad boy which both have to shop for the same style — Cameron gets to decide. Cameron chooses casual cool.
- Keep in mind that Cameron is not allowed to give any feedback other than sizes.
- Cameron picks the winner by selecting which outfit he wants to go home with. The other outfit will be donated to charity.
Showtime! Back at the Office
Alpha was impressed because Yesica got done with time to spare. She said the hardest part of the challenge was trying to figure out where all the stores are — she was running! Alpha said the hardest part was not getting the feedback he usually gets when he works with clients.
- Alpha’s Look: white fashion sneakers, slim fit jeans, woven belt, black vintage tee, flannel shirt, lightweight bomber, ENEMY 02 in tortoise. Cameron likes the outfit: the shoes he normally doesn’t go with. The jeans are perfect, jacket is awesome, and the sunglasses are badass. Yesica thinks he looks ‘fine as hell’, the shoes look dope, and she loves the jacket.
- Yesica’s Look: basic white tee and jeans with statement pieces (jacket and shoes). She matched the patch of jacket to the shoes. The jacket threw off Cameron at first, but after the outfit was put together, he really liked it. Alpha think it’s cool casual, rugged, macho, and manly jacket — and he absolutely loves the boots too.
Who Is the Winner?
Drum roll please — Cameron reviews the pieces of each look, and he thinks both Alpha & Yesica both killed it. But he picks Alpha. REDEMPTION for Alpha!
Alpha’s New Sunglasses Company
If you are in the market for a super sexy badass pair of sunglasses that won’t break the bank guys, check out Alpha’s new company ENEMY. He started ENEMY because he wanted to create super high-end sunglasses that aren’t going to break the bank. He wanted to create sunglasses that he loves — and he knocked it out of the park. He knows that if he loved them that you would absolutely love them too.
ENEMY features three different styles including the 01s which are a Wayfarer with an elevated style and refined look. The 02s are ENEMY’s version of the Clubmaster — sick and sexy. And the 03s are a twist on Aviators but they are more badass. All materials are premium quality including the gradient Zeiss lenses and Italian Mazzucchelli acetate.
Alpha’s so confident you’ll LOVE your ENEMY shades that if you live in the US, you’ve got free shipping and returns. Also, while you’re at it, check out ENEMYs new beaded bracelets and minimal cuffs. And don’t forget to use the discount code ALPHAVSGIRL for 15% off