Are You a LOW VALUE Man?
Take the FREE grooming quiz today by visiting https://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over traits of ‘high value men’. Keep in mind that high value is more of a mindset than your financial status.
Low value men vs high value men
1. Generating your own self esteem — low value is seeking approval & attention; high value doesn’t need constant validation.
2. Being vulnerable — low value is putting up a wall and putting on a facade; high value is lowering your guard and letting people in emotionally and authentically.
3. Smiling often — low value is being serious and never smiling; high value is smiling to let people know you’re positive, optimistic, happy, funny, friendly, pleasant.
4. Taking care of yourself physically — low value is being a sloppy savage; high value is taking pride in your appearance as you feel good and look good. Take care of your grooming like a high value smart man with Dollar Shave Club and take their grooming quiz of epic proportions to build a custom box!
5. Being mindful of your manners — low value is not having good manners; high value is following a moral compass that includes impeccable manners.
6. Having a personal value proposition — high value is holding integrity, valor, & commitment to your responsibilities & word. These are incredibly valuable (and attractive) traits.
7. Reducing porn consumption while increasing time & energy into your relationship — low value is consuming a lot of porn; high value is being present and vulnerable in your relationship.
8. Having a growth mindset — low value is having a fixed mindset; high value is being willing and able to grow & evolve as a man.