Bad Boy Style | Accessorize with Best Bad Boy Accessories
You are a lot of things, but you aren’t a bad boy. All the ladies love the bad boys, and the nice dudes hate them. The look screams, “I’m going to break your heart” and women are powerless over this bad boy bravado. But what happens to you, the nice guy, when the object of your affection is out there swooning over Mr. Bad Decision? You can trick people by ‘looking’ like a bad boy! Accessorizing is the icing on the bad boy cake.
Accessories that finish the bad boy look and outfit
- If you are wearing a toe ring, take it off.
- Take off ankle bracelets too.
- Don’t have your navel pierced.
- Nipple piercings are a wild card, leaning toward bad boy if you’re ripped.
- Pierced ears are also on the fence bad boy. Gauges are not advised because they look like stretched out butt-holes. Earrings can look great but should be simple and subtle.
- Rings – wear 1 per hand on the middle finger or index finger of the right hand. The rings should compliment each other if wearing 2.
- Necklace – cool, rugged, and unique. It shouldn’t be worn over the top of your shirt. Get a hint of it only.
- Bracelets and Watches- casual or dress and you can wear multiple bracelets on the same wrists. You can mix materials too. Combine with a super cool watch, and you have bad boy perfection.