6 Behaviors That Make Men Look SUBMISSIVE!
Private Internet Access.com | 2-year subscription + 3 months free for only 2.59$/ month (77% off!)
There are two types of dudes: submissive and dominant. Which are you? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ asks if you a conformer & obedient -or- dominant, going after what you want.
Are you a conformer & obedient? Do you …
1. Allow someone to bully you physically or emotionally — bullies look for submissive people. As soon as you stand up to the bully, they’ll jet because they can’t be in control.
2. Refrain from doing what makes you really happy — what is your definition of success? Do what you want to do! You have one shot at this life so don’t squander it. Be honest with yourself and start living and doing for you.
3. Believe everything that you hear or read in the media — everyone has an agenda. Look at information critically and be analytical.
4. Not take proactive measures for your personal protection — there are scumbags out there to steal from you, cheat you, do you dirty, and destroy you. Alpha had this happen to him — his bank account was hacked. From then, he’s used a VPN that shields his IP address and encrypts his data. He uses Private Internet Access and loves it because he has one subscription for 10 devices.
5. Have submissive body language — avoids eye contact, weak hand shake, hunched shoulders, sits small, and doesn’t smile or smiles falsely? Instead make eye contact, shake with a firm handshake (double shake with a hand on top), walk with chest up & shoulders back, sit with a man-spread, and smile often & authentically.
6. Not fight for what you want — when met with resistance, do you stop going after what you want? Instead, don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. Roll up your sleeves and go after it with reckless abandon.