How to Be BETTER In Bed | 7 Sex Tips to be an Awesome Lover
When Alpha was 15 years old, there was no Internet and information was hard to come by. He could have asked his friends about sex, but they knew less than him. Then one day, he decided to watch a talk show when he was home from school sick. From this talk show, he discovered a book that he studied ‘the ways of the woman’ so that his first time would be epic. A couple of years later, he got to show what he knew. He choked. It wasn’t epic.
Now he knows that it’s all about confidence. He also know there’s no one sized fits all formula for satisfaction. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how to be better in bed.
Seven Tips to Be Better in Bed
- Forget all porn movies you’ve ever seen! Sex is not like that!
- Get over your penis – don’t worry about its size. Insecurity will kill the sexy.
- Make it all about the other person – a good lover is a courteous lover. It’s about communicating with your partner.
- Please the other first.
- Give compliments!
- Don’t forget kissing – it’s passionate.
- Sex with someone who you are passionate about is much better than the alternative.
He warns that you should always engage in protected sex. Safe sex is MOST important. It’s your responsibility! The risks are real! STDs are out there!