In 1987, Alpha was 11 years old when he spotted a magazine that would change his life forever. He found Joe Weider’s Muscle & Fitness! It was the first time he saw a body that looked like a Greek God. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor said that the cover said that anyone can be a Greek God at any age.
Alpha went into body building and he loved it. It was his life and passion. He won Natural Nationals in 2001! He doesn’t compete anymore but he still looks great without his shirt on. Bodybuilding.com is the best for anything fitness related online. Having them a sponsor is a career highlight for Alpha – it’s blends his fitness, nutrition, and working out passion with his content. It’s an amazing partnership. Bodybuilding.com has a custom landing page with Alpha’s developed content, top 10 supplement picks with discounts, diets Alpha has discussed, and an incredible discount code.
Build a Greek Bod at Any Age
- Work out for symmetry – don’t focus on that one body part or the one that you’re genetically better. Your weekly routine should incorporate every muscle groups. Alpha’s 5 day per week workout routine is: Monday shoulders, Tuesday chest & triceps, Wednesday lower body, Thursday back & abs, and Friday biceps.
- Adopt a better diet – 80% of the way you look naked is what you consume. Check out the hard-gainer diet and the chose-your-own-adventure diet via Alpha’s bodybuilding.com landing page. Use supplementation too, namely high quality (whole food) multi-vitamin by New Chapter, essential fats 3 / 6 / 9, and a protein supplement.
- Get lean – diet and cardio is a two-way street. Fasted cardio is the best thing in the world. Alpha also uses Quadracarn to shred body fat as well as three (3) capsules of CLA. You look bigger when you’re leaner. Find both here.
- Achieve adequate sleep to let your muscles heal – when you’re resting, your body is healing.
- Consistency is key! Alpha has worked out every single week for 30 years – that’s why he looks so great at 41 years old! If you do it enough and keep doing it, you will be amazed at the physique you will create and build.