7 Daily Habits GUARANTEED to Change Your Life!
All daily habits weren’t created equal. Some make you look good, some make you feel good, and some make you more productive. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says if you follow THESE daily habits that you will kick life’s ass.
Tips to Kick Life’s Ass
- Plan less and do more — go out and grab opportunities
- Stop drinking alcohol — everything in your life can get better instantaneously (how you look, how you feel, how you think, how you feel, how productive you are). It’s a lifestyle change.
- Reevaluate what you do in your free time — utilize free time for productive means and don’t waste time. Learn things, exercise, listen to music.
- Reset your room — when you leave any room, clean it up. Put everything away, keeping your environment clutter-free and clean.
- Pack your lunch — don’t go out to eat because it’s impossible to stay on-track with what you should eat (rather than what looks delicious). It will also save you money.
- Add activity to your life — take the stairs, park far from the entrance of a building, stand while you work (.2 extra calories burned per minute).
- Use visualization — prepare yourself mentally.
Feed Your Soul with Music
If you are in the market for a new a pair of badass wireless earbuds that aren’t going to break the bank, you have to check out Raycon. Raycon offers premium, super quality earbuds at half the price of competitors — they were co-founded by Ray J, and celebrities like Snoop Dogg and Cardi B are freaking-out over the brand.
Alpha has the new E25 earbuds, and he says they are ridiculous. He loves how they are discreet, how incredible the sound quality is, and how affordable they are. Raycon is also crushing the wireless headphone game — the new H100 noise cancelling headphones are badass, super solid, quality, comfortable, and sound amazing. Fully charged, they have 20-hours of listening + talk time -or- 30-hours for just noise-cancelling. Get 15% off with Alpha’s special link: Raycon | use code