6 Daily Habits That WILL Make You Mentally STRONG
Being mentally tough is something that everyone needs to kick life’s ass. If you’re weak mentally, you’ll get triggered, everything will bother you, and you won’t succeed all because you can’t handle adversity. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says if you’re not mentally strong, life will kick your ass because life is not fair. We all have struggles and challenges with things not going our way. But if you’re strong emotionally, you CAN handle it.
How to Build Mental Toughness!
- Get better friends — surround yourself with people that tell you ‘like it is’ constructively and honestly, those that tell you the truth.
- Exercising callouses your mind — pushing your body over and over, your mind get stronger.
- Focus on one thing and finish it — instead of being all over the place and getting nothing done.
- Learn more than you knew the day before — an education is never too heavy to carry out of a ditch. The more information you have, the more you are equipped to handle life’s challenges.
- Stop beating yourself up — don’t fixate & dwell on the past and things you can’t change.
- Learn how to say ‘no’ — stop being a people pleaser. The first time saying ‘no’ is tough but the more you take control, the easier it gets.
Learn How to Kick Life’s Ass
Skillshare kicks so much ass — 26,000 class taught by dudes who have been there, got the tee shirt, and are now sharing their knowledge. Classes are offered design, entrepreneurship, business, and technology. Get 2-months of premium Skillshare for FREE then it’s around $10 per month for unlimited learning. You can apply what you learn to your daily life. Aaron recently took Personal Branding: Crafting Your Social Media Presence by Kate Arends which is about your brand. It’s all about develop about your personal brand — and Kate kills it! You have no excuse not to try Skillshare — click and learn!