6 Daily Habits of Highly STYLISH Men!
When it comes to daily habits, some make you more productive, healthier, handsome, or stylish. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over daily habits of highly stylish men.
Style Habits to Adopt
1. Keep your closet clean, organized, and clutter-free — you can’t operate at max-style capacity if it’s cluttered. If you haven’t worn it in a year, donate it to charity. Don’t keep too many clothing in drawers. Hang it instead.
2. Plan your outfits the night before — when you get up, your brain is not quite working so you’ll grab ‘whatever’. Choosing the night before you can identify things you haven’t worn in awhile, put it together, try it on, and photograph for now & future reference.
3. Use somebody else to help you look better — use monthly box service, stylish, image consultant
4. Change the stores where you shop — evolve your style by exploring different stores for what is fresh
5. Develop your ‘style uniform’ (what you feel amazing wearing) — wear versions of that style uniform without staying in one manner of dressing too long. Keep them guessing.
6. Experimentation and evolution
What Would Your Stylist Recommend?
Bombell has personal stylists for you, where they recommend items but you get to pick what is ultimately sent to you. To start, fill out the survey. Thereafter, your personal stylist will provide recommendations in which to choose. You decide what gets shipped to you. Then you get to keep what you like or send back within seven days what you don’t. You never pay more than retail price. Alpha loves what his stylist recommended and sent. Hit the link and see what they recommend for you! Plus get $25 off your first purchase with this link BOMBFELL