8 Hygiene Mistakes Men Are Making… EVERY DAY!
Get Axel Glade Spade here: https://bit.ly/364Jnwe For a limited time during Black Friday sale, get 25% OFF + an additional 10% OFF using code ALPHAM
Alpha’s taking a field trip to the public bathroom to talk about hygiene mistakes. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is starting in the public bathroom and then taking it home.
- Don’t have bare skin touch a public bathroom — clean the seat with toilet paper + place new toilet paper to cover the seat + use toilet paper to flush.
- When using a urinal, don’t splash — aim low and towards the water. Use a paper towel to flush.
- Survey to exit sanitary after washing your hands — survey the scene and see how you’re getting out. Use a paper towel to get out; if no toilet paper is present, use toilet paper to get out of the door.
- When showering, don’t use soap directly on your body — use the soap on your loofah to get the most gunk and grime off your junk and feet.
- Q-Tips are dangerous tools — Q-Tips don’t clean, but instead, they can cause a lot of damage. Use a spade by Axel Glade instead. Download the app + connect the tool + use with the camera. Grab and drag with the tip to clean. The charging base contains other attachments. It’s the safest way to clean your ears.
- Your mouth is a disgusting mess — your breath stinks because you’re using the wrong tool. Switch to an electric toothbrush because it is designed to brush your teeth properly. Brush your teeth twice a day rather than more often. A dry mouth is a stinky mouth, and brushing your teeth dries your mouth.
- Using toilet paper after deucing doesn’t work as well as wet wipes — you need to use wet wipes to be as clean as possible and help you avoid skid marks. Use toilet paper after wet wipes to dry yourself off.
- Wash your hands after going to the bathroom — so many dudes leave public restrooms without washing their hands. Nasty!
- Your cell phone is germy, filthy, and disgusting — clean your phone by spraying diluted rubbing alcohol (Alpha demonstrates) onto a microfiber cloth. Clean the entire phone for a squeaky clean phone. You can also use this spray on your computer, which can be nasty too.