Today I’m going over the biggest red flags you must never ignore! If you spot your significant other doing any of these things, I need you to decide whether or not it’s time to send the “We’re done. Peace!” text. At the end of the video, if you didn’t send that text, she’s a solid thumbs up.
I don’t care that she’s sassy or has nice boobs and a banging booty, you need to be with somebody that is stable. Just because she is hot does not mean that she’s right for you. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Show me somebody that is good in terms of integrity, character, and kindness. If you connect sexually, physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually, this person is who you should be kicking it with.
Don’t kick it with her anymore if she …
- Flirts with other dudes – this means she is seeking attention and validation from people other than you.
- Cheated(s) on you – get out!
- Makes you feel bad about yourself – whether she talks down to you, tries to tell you that you’re not good enough, or says that you’re stupid, she is not unconditionally supportive, uplifting, or loving.
- Snoops through your stuff – this means she doesn’t trust you. Have you given her a reason not to trust you? If so, don’t do her dirty and get out. But if you haven’t done anything wrong, snooping is a huge red flag.
- Is a bitch — and is mean to servers or her parents. If she yells, screams, and is nasty to those around her, those are huge warning signs.
- Fights dirty – everyone has disagreements, but she punches low.
- Is not on the same page as you sexually – if you’re a freak and she is prudish, there’s a problem. Keep her attracted to you by smelling fresh with Pete & Pedro Body & Balls Powder and Super Fresh Deodorant.
- Is bad with money – if she’s financially irresponsible, you don’t want any part of that. It won’t stop.
- Is lazy – she doesn’t like to work, and she doesn’t have a job. She expects you to pay for everything.
- Doesn’t workout, and you do – your appetite for fitness and health needs to be equal.
- Has low self-esteem – it’s not your job to make her happy or feel good about herself. You’re not there to be her father, coach, cheerleader, or therapist.
- Has nothing but guy friends – women need other women like men need other men to be around for companionship and friendship.
- Is a dummy – I’m not talking about intelligence. I’m talking about being able to have a conversation with her.
- Is a filthy pig – whether her hygiene or her environment, get out if she’s dirty.
- Is a drama queen – if she’s always making a big deal about stupid stuff, this will get really old, really quick.