“Hey 2022! Good to see you! For the record, I am going to make you my b!tch!” I am talking about dominating 2022 — and if you’re with me, check out how I am going to do it. I have quick and easy steps that each and every one of us can implement to be 10xs better in the new year. I’ll start with a super easy one that you can start today.
How to make the new year your b!tch
- Drink 1 gallon of water per day — this water consumption will have a dramatic impact on your looks and how you feel. Most people don’t even realize how dehydrated they actually are.
- Reduce the amount of porn you are consuming — your relationship and self-esteem will immediately improve. You will also appreciate beauty like you hadn’t before.
- Identify the toxic person in your life — once you identify him/her, get the person out of your life. You will feel amazing because your self-esteem will go through the roof.
- Powder the twins — have fresh and friction-free balls so you don’t have a hot meaty, stinky mess in your pants. Pete & Pedro Powder (talc-free) is the best https://peteandpedro.com/products/body-balls-premium-powder-for-men
- Save cash — set your plan for financial-freedom in motion. Determine how much money is coming in and going out, set a budget, and then live below your means. Have discipline.
- Smell better — toss your nasty fragrance(s) in the trash. Try Pete & Pedro’s EDP fragrances for under $50 https://peteandpedro.com/collections/lifestyle
- Get up 1-hour earlier — the amount of sh!t you can get done is amazing; this step may need to be combined with going to bed an hour or more earlier.
- Exercise — the hardest step is starting. Move your ass, and it will change your life.
- Stop feeding yourself trash — don’t consume trash content, info, and people. And also choose better food. Shoot to improve one meal the first week then two meals the next week and so on.
- Realize you are f!@king amazing — believe in yourself. You can accomplish anything you want. Get out of your own way and stop the negative self-talk. Surround yourself with positive and uplifting people.