How to Eat an Ice Cream Cone Like a Gentleman!
The ice cream cone is a delicious summertime treat as well as a common dating ritual. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about how you asked out the spicy seniorita and how the date has progressed. Ultimately, you have to get some pre-pucker priming by heading to an ice cream shop.
- Let your date select their flavor first. Your selection should compliment theirs
- You should also find out if your date is allergic to nuts! Bottom-line, you can’t go wrong with the basics, vanilla or chocolate
- If your date goes cup, go cup. If she goes cone, go cone. If she goes cone, she’s subtly trying to seduce you — she means business!
How to Eat an Ice Cream Cone Like a Gentleman
- The straight up & down long tongue and the bite are not appropriate or proper. Maintain control. It’s delicious but take it easy and slow down.
- Proper technique is up-and-diagonal. The tongue doesn’t protrude and extend super far. It should just maintain proper contact with the cone. Thereafter, turn and repeat. After 2 full rotations, you can give the top a little taste. Then, go back to the body.
- Grab a napkin and hold the cone with the napkin so as the ice cream cone doesn’t leak on you from the bottom of the cone. Don’t suck cone!
- Don’t ever close your eyes when licking.
- When you are down to your nub, take small bites. Don’t bite the bottom and suck! Deliciously methodical and seductive.