7 Everyday Things KILLING Your Confidence!
If Alpha could summarize his content, they are about confidence. He wants you to feel amazing about yourself so you can fight for everything you want and desire in this life. You can do it if you feel good about who you are. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY is talking what is killing your confidence.
Don’t Let These Kill Your Confidence!
- The more time you spend on Facebook, the worse you’ll feel about yourself — stop scrolling and feel better about yourself.
- If you consume a lot of pornography without having a lot of experience in the real world, your viewpoint may be very skewed.
- Social media can make you feel insecure about your body — get your ass into the gym and exercise to change your life and make yourself feel great.
- The mirror may not be your best friend if you don’t care of your skin — you need to wash your face 2xs a day, exfoliate 2xs a week, use an AM SPF moisturize, and moisturize during PM. Use Tiege Hanley — find out the best system for you by taking the Tiege Hanley Quiz!
- Social media can make you feel like you’re not making enough money — you should budget and safe! Nothing feels as good as having cash in the bank.
- Being short is a characteristic of who you are and NOT a handicap — the only thing standing in the way of achieving is yourself. Get it out of your head.
- Listening to other people tell you who you are and what you are supposed to do will make you miserable — it’s your life, not theirs!