6 EVERYDAY Things KILLING Your Fertility!
DISCLAIMER: Alpha is not a whack-job weirdo who thinks everything is bad for you. But he does his research, and when he’s confident in his findings, he will let you know. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is letting you know about everyday things that are damaging men’s ability to be virile.
What’s damaging your virility
- Cell phones — storing your cell in your front pocket allows the electromagnetic radiation to impact the boys. Carry it in your back pocket or jacket pocket (even better) instead.
- Plastics — consuming beverages or microwaving in plastics allows the plastic chemicals to leach out and annihilate your future generations. If you do use plastic, opt for BPA free.
- Sugary drinks — these beverages reduce your ability to give your spicy senorita a bundle of joy. Even diet drinks are not safe because aspartame has been shown to reduce sperm count and change DNA. Further, research shows that diet drinks can promote prostate cancer. Try Olipop instead with 35 calories, 9 grams of fiber, and prebiotics.
- Weed — 29% reduction of sperm count if smoked once a week.
- Skinny jeans — too tight and too snug equal dead sperm. Plus, you look like a sausage.
- Being overweight — a higher body fat percentage causes hormones to get weird. For every 20 pounds gained, fertility drops by 10%.
Why Alpha doesn’t have children
Alpha and his wife decided early on not to have kids. Children weren’t / aren’t a priority or burning desire for them, and Alpha & his wife didn’t succumb to the pressure of society and family. Alpha does get paternal nurturing from his YouTube channel — that’s why he’s so passionate and invested in his channel. He feels he is making a difference in people’s lives. Not having kids was he and his wife’s decision, which many people don’t understand. But remember, this life is yours to live; make your own choices.