6 Everyday Things You Are Doing Wrong!
This video will BLOW your mind! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY says it’s about to go DOWN! Men are making errors in their every day grooming routines and not even knowing it — until now.
Are You Making These Grooming Errors Too?
- Not cleaning your ears correctly or thoroughly — Q-Tips are controversial, but if you don’t jam them into your ears, you’ll be fine. Clean in circular motion as well as use a tissue to clean the inside the fold of your ears.
- Not shaving properly or taking care of your razor — to get the closest shave possible, let the cream sit on your stubble for at least 2-minutes. When you glide after 2-minutes, it will be super smooth. Your bristles will be soft, and your skin will be conditioned. Note — you should dry your razor after each use. Not drying is what causes the dullness to develop over time.
- Brushing teeth incorrectly and with an old brush — don’t be forceful. Be gentle and ‘massage’ your teeth with the toothbrush for at least 2-minutes. Change out your brush every 3-4 months. Also, don’t brush side-t0-side. Instead, brush up-and-down.
- Not taking care of your nails properly — you need a solid kit including a nail clipper or nail scissors (if your nails crack), nail file to smooth, and Vaseline or Chapstick to rub over your nails and cuticles.
- Blowing your nose the wrong way — gently blow gently out of one side at a time rather than forcefully (which can damange your ear-drum).
- Plucking your hair improperly — don’t pull against the way the nail naturally grows (it can cause ingrowns). Instead, gently tweeze at the angle it grows.
THIS Will Help You Shave Properly
The Dollar Shave Club Starter Set is only $5 and includes a 3 oz tube of the Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter plus the Executive handle + 4-pack of their incredible DSC blades which Alpha’s been using for years. The shave butter is Alpha’s absolute favorite stuff. It’s translucent so you can see what you’re shaving. When you apply it, it’s super cool and smells amazing — and it feels incredible too. So if you’re somebody who’s trying to edge up like a beard, soul patch. or mustache, you’re not going to make an error.
If you are not using Dollar Shave Club, you must like wasting a lot of money because there is no reason to get ripped off in the ‘old screw job’ by all these other razor companies. Dollar Shave Club is the best, so go treat your whiskers and your wallet to Dollar Shave Club’s Starter Set for $5: Dollar Shave Club Shipping is FREE! The cool thing is after that, the reship box is shipped directly to your door at regular price.