10 Exercises Men Should NEVER Do!
When it comes to working, all exercises are not created equally. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY demonstrating the worst exercises that you should avoid! Also check out his previous video where he discusses tips that he regrets recommending: Workout Tips Aaron REGRETS Recommending
CAUTION! Never Do These!
- Weighted triceps dips — insane pressure on your shoulders that can destroy them.
- Behind the neck shoulder press — your shoulders are at an unnatural angle. Use dumbbells instead.
- Behind the neck pull downs — not good for your shoulders!
- Smith Machine squats — you’re at a fixed angle and can’t move at a natural angle; your lower back takes the brunt.
- Upright rows — external rotation and shoulder position are both bad.
- Box jumps — if you miss, you are potentially going to rupture your Achilles tendon or bust your teeth out.
- Kipping pull-ups — you should keep your body as still as possible. It’s all about form.
- Weight oblique twists — one of the most dangerous exercises out there that’s popular. Potentially can kill your lower back.
- Stability ball bench press — the ball can burst!
- Any exercise where you’re cranking on your neck — you don’t want to injure your neck.
Ready, Set, Do This!
Bodybuilding.com is the greatest website out there in terms of incredible supplements, not to mention cool apparel, workout gear, and fitness knowledge. And if you guys are interested in grabbing Tailored: Six Weeks to Living Lean which is Alpha’s diet and workout plan that he developed with Bodybuilding.com, they’re giving it to you for one week FREE. All you got to do is hit the link and check it out. Tailored is an amazing program that he thinks you’re going to love! He tells you what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and what to eat (and when to eat it). This is Alpha’s diet and something Alpha’s followed for years that has worked for him, allowing him to build super sexy muscles.
If you’re looking for an amazing protein powder, it doesn’t get any better than Bodybuilding.com’s Signature Series Whey Protein. Alpha pops a scoop into his water and chugs it to let his muscle start building bigger, better, and more badass. If you need to get over a plateau and build more strength & endurance, you should check out Creatine Monohydrate. It’s not for everybody, so do your research. Check them out here: Alpha M. BodyBuilding.com Special Page + Discount