6 EXPECTATIONS Most Guys Have That Are 100% WRONG
Use Code: EXPECTATION20 for 20% OFF!
This video goes out to the guy who is soon to be disappointed. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says many women false advertise online. Which got Alpha thinking about other expectations that are totally wrong.
Expectations to change to AVOID disappointment!
- Thinking that ‘super fine online’ is the same as in-person — filters make people look better than reality. Additionally, hair extensions, fillers, and more alter reality. Learn to identify the fake-ass fineness so you don’t get disappointed.
- Working out for dudes — some guys think they will look like the Rock in a week and then get discouraged. The reality is that a lot of these dudes are juiced to the gills (aka TRT). Most guys won’t look like ‘them’, but they will look like an amazing version of themselves. Find your fitness yoda — someone who understands YOU.
- Thinking that expensive means better — some brands hold their value, but you can get less expensive but quality items with direct-to-consumer brands. Many times, with brands, you’re paying for the name. Creed Aventus is an example, which Alpha created an inspired fragrance REBEL for under $50.
- Thinking that success is easier than it actually is — that’s why Internet idiots are getting rich selling ‘success’ courses, packets, and ‘secrets’. ANNOUNCEMENT: there is no short-cut to success. It takes hard work!
- Grooming errors — a lot of dudes have beard envy. You just have to get realistic and let it grow so you can analyze it properly. Also, it will get better as you age. In terms of men’s hair, men want a lot of volume. Get it with a volumizing shampoo (Pete & Pedro Volume) + sea salt prestyling spray (Pete & Pedro SALT) + Pete & Pedro Putty (emulsified before applying). Blow dry against the grain.
- Thinking that a girl should act like the ones seen in those movies — a woman is like a spicy sportscar. You can’t just pop it into 4th gear. You need to actually get in nice and slow then go from 1st to 2nd to 3rd to 4th gear. You have to warm her up.