How to Be RICH | Aaron Marino's 7 Secrets for Becoming Financially ALPHA!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro helps you become financially alpha! You know Alpha likes to talk about all of the critical issues for the modern-day alpha: grooming, style, fitness, and etiquette. However, he has shied away from money because feel as if he’s not a financial guru – he grew up super poor, had a business fail, had a bankruptcy, and ended up driving a beer cart to make ends meet at the age 30. He now realizes that he has learned a lot, he’s financially solid now, and he knows more than he thinks he does!
How Alpha Went from Beer Cart to Financially ALPHA!
Alpha grew up poor and had to fight for every dollar. He’s always been fixated-and-focused on making ends meet. It’s always been difficult. Being stressed about money can stifle happiness and creativity, but about 3 years ago he stopped stressing about money. His world went brighter and he felt incredibly ‘rich’ with his world opening up. Being ALPHA is being financially responsible. Implement these 7 tips to make it rain like an alpha:
- Get a job
- Realize that you do not need everything you want – stuff is nice but a fat bank account is even nicer!
- Calculate your monthly essentials – if you are not making enough, get a 2nd job
- Set a budget – live below your means so you can build up extra cash
- Save 50% of the overage above your budget
- Invest to grow your money – investing can be complicated if you don’t know what you’re doing so (1) hire an advisor but you can incur high fees from the advisor as well as the trades (2) use Wealthfront which Alpha heard about them in a podcast. Up to $10K it’s free, then pennies on the dollar! They invest in technologies rather than super over-bloated commissions. Find out what portfolio they’ll put you in – FREE Risk Assessment
- Do not buy things on credit! Credit cards KILL financial gain! Alpha learned his lesson when he went to college with a 23% interest credit card that took him YEARS to pay off.