It’s all about shoes! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is helping you build a versatile and sexy-ass wardrobe by going over 5 shoe styles that you should own.
Build or Add to Your Wardrobe with These Shoes
- Casual kicks – Great weekend fashion option whether old school or newer styles.
- Dress Loafer – casual Friday with slim fit flat-front chinos, v-neck sweater or pull-over, and button-up. The loafer says you’re stylish & professional but not too uptight. You can always wear with a navy suit or even jeans.
- Boots – Going out to watch the game so you want to look dangerous but not too rough. Throw on jeans, tee shirt, and leather jacket with these boots. You look like a bad boy although you’re super nice. Alpha loves Chelsea boots because they work with anything casual. But if you want to rock them with a suit, you can opt for a dressier pair. You could also opt for something like the cap-toe boot that Alpha displays.
- Lace Up Shoes – You can wear these at the office or with jeans, dressed up or down. The options are all over the board, which Alpha discusses. You can go standard, which is cool. But to step outside of the box, check out different designs, flair, wing-tips, and even dressy Chelsea boots. You can’t go wrong with a great pair of lace-up shoes which are a great investment.
- Monk strap – Double monk or single monk both offer a sweet-ass shoe option with edge & sexiness for any event! Whether work function or party, all of the other dudes are wearing sensible footwear. But you and your monks will get noticed!
Ace Marks features handcrafted Italian designer shoes for a fraction of the price! Alpha loves that they are comfortable & quality with super cool designs.
Thursday Boots boasts super superior quality & craftsmanship for an incredibly affordable price. They have tons of selections & options and some of the sickest boots.