6 Grooming Tricks Daddy DIDN’T Teach You!
Why didn’t Daddy teach out about these grooming tricks? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he dropped the grooming ball. But he didn’t have Alpha so he’s got an excuse.
Dear ole dad didn’t know about these…
1. How to use your nose hair trimmer — use around your ear and along your lip as well as your nose
2. Keep your feet super fresh — exfoliate while in the shower once a week to remove dry dead skin
3. Get a smoother and comfortable shave — first, exfoliate with a pre-shave exfoliating scrub before shaving. You will release trapped hairs reducing the chance of ingrown hairs and bumps. Second, don’t use too much shaving cream (too much will reduce the closeness of your shave). Third, rotate and change out your blades once a week especially if you’re prone to burns and bumps. Dollar Shave Club will give you the best bang for your shaving buck which you can build a customized box after taking their quiz.
4. Grow a luscious beard — once or twice a day brush with a boar bristle brush to stimulate the follicles and train your beard (which can help camouflage patchy areas).
5. Use hair product in your beard — use a high hold, low shine matte product to help your facial hair look better, stay in place, and camouflage patchy areas. This product will even work better than beard oil for short beards.
6. How to smell amazing all day — have your fragrance last longer and project further by dabbing a small amount of Vaseline on your pulse points prior to spraying. Your fragrance won’t absorb into the skin as quickly.