5 Men's Hair Loss Treatment Options | Thinning and Balding Alternatives
Nothing is more damaging and devastating to a man’s confidence than hair loss. The majority of men will experience hair thinning or balding in their lifetime. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses options to slow, stop, and reverse hair loss along with pros and cons of each.
Thinning and Balding Recourse
- Toupee | Thin Skin System – it is quick and looks great but is crazy expensive and not permanent. (Client Almir) Non-Surgical Hair Replacement with Jentis Studios
- Hair Transplant – it fixes hair loss but it takes a lot of procedures, is pricey, and is painful. Hair Transplant Surgery | What to Expect and How It Works
- Gofybr – it’s easy to use, rain & sweat resistant, and looks amazing. Enter Code: ALPHAM (25% Off & Free Worldwide Shipping) Make Thinning Hair Look Thicker | Gofybr Review and Test Application
- Rogaine – slows and stops hair loss but it doesn’t work on everyone, it takes a while to work, and if you stop using it, the hair will fall back out.
- Propecia – hair grows and stops falling out but sexual side effects are possible as well as you have to keep taking it to keep the results.
Embrace Your Hair Loss!
You can crush hair loss and look incredible with facial hair and great frames. You can add interest, balance, and dimension without hair: