5 HARDEST Decisions Aaron's Ever Made That Turned Out AMAZING!
Haven Life | click to get your free term life insurance quote.
All Haven Life term policies are issued by MassMutual.
Thank you to Haven Life for sponsoring this video.
Some of life’s decisions are easy, some are more challenging, and some are downright scary. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says some of the most scary and challenging decisions led to amazing results. He’s sharing some that he went through, and he’s found out that some the hardest decisions produce the most beautiful results.
Alpha’s Difficult Decisions Resulted in Success
1. Attending college – for his future, Alpha invested in himself. It was one of the earliest financial decisions he’s ever made.
2. Filing bankruptcy – he accumulated $500K of business debt, but filing bankruptcy gave him a second chance. He learned a valuable lesson from it.
3. Buying health insurance – you never know if and when you’ll need it. Alpha found that out the DAY AFTER he purchased health insurance!
4. Obtaining life insurance – life insurance makes you think about your own mortality and what happens if you are gone. It’s the ultimate expression of love, because it’s the last selfless action to show people you love them.
5. Saving for retirement – saving scared Alpha because he was worried he may need the money. But you can get it back with a penalty. He also didn’t like thinking about the future, but he’s gotten wiser. Regardless, starting young is so important! Start now – the younger the better.
Make Your Life Less Hard
Make life less hard with Haven Life. Apply online for life insurance and receive an instant decision about your eligibility. Quotes are free, and you can start that day. Haven Life makes buying term life insurance so incredibly easy and more affordable. It’s all done online, but you can call them as they have incredible customer service. Haven Life Plus is a new program that gives you access to services at no additional cost: Minute Clinic, virtual vault, home DNA test, will service, and more. At the end of the day, it’s peace of mind. You don’t have control over dying, but you do have control over taking care of the people you leave behind. Haven Life makes it convenient and affordable.