10 Things ANY GUY Can Do to Look COOLER!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over ways to look cooler.
Easy Ways to Look Cool Right Now!
- Add a hoodie — wear as a base layer under your jacket (bomber or leather). It’s casual cool.
- Wear a denim jacket — make sure it’s fitted. If so, you could use it as a mid-layer. You can dress down a nice jacket as Alpha demonstrates.
- Combine black & brown — your outfit will be set apart and look richer & cooler.
- Master the partial tuck — only if you have a nice belt; watch Alpha show you how.
- Rock Anson — Anson belts are the sexiest and cleanest belt because they don’t have any holes. The belts have micro-adjustments that lock into place. Anson offers a huge selection of colors in leather, suede, and fabric, and all of the buckles work on all the belts and straps. Straps are one-size-fits-all — take the long strap and cut it to fit you. Great to up your coolness or to give as a cool gift, the best deal is the Box Set for under $100 for 3 buckles / 2 straps or 2 buckles / 3 straps. The best belt in the business is Anson Belt & Buckle.
- Sport a simple black beanie — it should fit your head without rolled up showing your ears.
- Don a badass pair of shades — sunglasses are the easiest way to take your coolness to the next level.
- Have tattoos — if done responsibly, a cool tattoo can make someone look badass and super cool. Do not get them on your neck, face, or hands, however.
- Wear cool bracelets — whether leather, beaded, or metal, you will look cooler
- Do not try too hard — it’s all about attitude. Don’t overthink it.