6 Things ANY Guy Can Do to Look MORE Aesthetic!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Ollie is talking about how to look more aesthetic — or, in other words, balanced & symmetrical. Here are easy ways to do this:
EASY WAYS to Look Balanced and Symmetrical
- Balance your body with color — dark makes you look smaller, light makes you look larger. Mix and match the two options: Bottom heavy? Dark below, light up top. Broad up top? Light below, dark top.
- Use proper shirt length — your upper body should be proportionate to your bottom. If your shirt is too long, your legs will look short with long body. If your shirt is too short, your upper body will look short with long legs. Tee shirts should land at mid-crotch; button-up shirts should lay an inch longer. It boils down to the four zone rule. Tee shirt = zone 2; button-up = zone 3; tucked-in shirt = zone 4.
- Stop the muffin top — muffin tops make you look sloppy and heavier. KK & Jay is the ONLY WAY that Alpha has found to keep his shirt tucked all day. You need a pair of KK & Jays in your wardrobe. They’re a must have for all stylish men as you will automatically look better than everyone else while wearing these. Gentle tension keeps you tucked all day long, attached to your shirt tails and socks. This is why the military looks put together and taut — and now KK & Jay has perfected them! When you tuck, you better be using KK & Jay. The more you buy, the more you save. You can never have too many pairs. Stay Tucked with KK & Jay | use code alpha2 for an even better deal!
- Utilize tee shirt collars correctly — narrow shoulders looks better in light colored v-neck; if you have broad shoulders, you can get away with a crew neck.
- Wear tailored and slim fit pants — you don’t want baggy and puddling at your ankles; you want to keep the visual illusion that is more aesthetic.
- Use patterns to your advantage — horizontal stripes are only okay with thin guys; vertical stripes are better for bigger guys (or go with a solid).