How to STOP Giving a F*$K (What People Think of You)
If Alpha listened to people who told him not to start a YouTube channel, not to sell hair products or cologne, or not to renovate a historic church, he wouldn’t be where he is now. You only need to please yourself. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is taking you along to his new project — the renovated church. Today’s opening day of Salon Posta! It was an incredible journey that took more money and resources than he anticipated. But now, you get to see the new business first-hand!
How not to give a sh!t what other people think of YOU
- Nothing life is ideal — if you are waiting for perfect timing. It’s never going to happen. Make the best decision you have with the best information you have. Be present.
- Don’t tell everyone what you are doing — be selective and only tell those who will be supportive. Those who plant negative seeds of doubt displace their anxiety onto you, causing you to start second-guessing yourself.
- Find your tribe — you will be around people who get it, and they will inspire you to keep going. If you are around those who don’t share the same dreams and ambitions, it seeps into your subconscious. If they believe what you believe, everything will get better because you have people in your corner.
- Ask for help when you need it — if you are around those who believe in you, they can offer solutions to your problems.
- Don’t consume negative information — whether it’s the news, YouTube videos, or comments, it can seep into your subconscious.
- People don’t care about you as much as you think they do — they are too busy with their own issues to worry about you. They may notice you, but they are focused on their own insecurities.
- You can’t please everyone — you can do the best you can. And you need to only worry about making yourself happy. Don’t let others dictate your happiness.
- Don’t fear failure — don’t fear what others think of you. Do fear regret, however. Don’t have regrets about missing opportunities. Sure, you may fail, but don’t live life with regrets.