How to TEXT a Girl You Like! | Steal These Text Messages
Click Audible or text ‘alpham‘ to 500 500 to get started today!
Texting a girl you’re into is like defusing a bomb — one wrong move and it totally blows up in your face, and then the chances of getting with her are zero. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY is giving you examples of how to exactly text a girl (and turn yourself into text messaging bomb technician!).
Ten Alpha M. Texting Rules
- Grammar and spelling matter — no excuses!
- Don’t assume she knows who you are — start the conversation by reminding her who you are
- Self deprecating humor — don’t make yourself look bad or bring yourself down
- Use emojis but not too many of them — dudes that use emojis get more action
- Don’t use sarcasm — it won’t work
- Text one question at a time — it’s a waltz so learn to dance
- Be the one who ends the conversation — you’ll keep you wondering
- Never ask if she got your text — they always get texts
- Know when you’re getting blown off — don’t look desperate. No response? Wait 24-hours before following up. If she still doesn’t respond, move on.
- You are a badass — embrace it and don’t let go. Listen to this book, “You Are a Badass” so you will not ever doubt your amazingness. “The Subtle Art of Not Giving Up” is another audiobook that Alpha highly recommends, even if you know you’re a badass. Click Audible or text ‘alpham‘ to 500 500 to get started today! You’ll get a free 30-day trial of the largest selection of audiobooks. With the Audible app, you can listen anywhere, anytime — Alpha loves listening to his at the gym.
Text Messaging Examples to Get the Party Started
- “I saw something today and thought of you.”
- “I saw that last you posted. Damn!”
- “It’s your fault I can’t get any work done today.”
- “How’s the sexiest woman in the world doing today?”
- “Would you rather eat gas station sushi or hang out with me tonight?”
- “Cancel your plans and meet me for dinner at 7pm.”
- “What are you wearing? I bet super cute! Send me a pic.”
- “I’m bored. Want to go on an adventure this weekend?”