I’M TOTALLY F*$KED!
Have you ever gotten to a point in your life where everything you try goes wrong? You feel lost, scared, and hopeless, and you don’t know what to do. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that these times in his life are typically pivotal and critical.
Alpha has done most of his growing during these times although it’s scary and hard. Things may be tough right now, but if you believe in yourself and then get to work on these steps below, you will get through it. The other side is amazing!
Steps to get through challenging times
1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself — don’t mope around. Get over yourself and get out of your rut.
2. Identify what will make you feel better or solve the problem — you must be honest with yourself.
3. Identify your options — make sure they’re realistic and honest.
4. Reinvent yourself — stop the tunnel vision, change your perspective, and look at life differently. Skillshare helps to unlock those creative juices and expand your mind. Alpha recommends some classes he recently took: Greg McKeown’s Simple Productivity: How to Accomplish More with Less -and- Emma Gannon’s 7 Exercises to Uncover Your Purpose, Passion, and Path.
5. Get feedback from family and friends — remember, this feedback can come with strings attached (typically associated with where they are in their particular life). Regardless, talking to them is recommended as reaching out and talking things through is helpful.
6. Make a plan — write it down and then look at that plan every morning. Start today and get to work. You have to work to make it happen and to see the fruits of your labor. Visualize where you are going to be a month, six months, and then a year from now. Nobody is stopping you, and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.